Wednesday 3 April 2019

Who Can Blog and Why?

Blogging - Share your Ideas Online!
I would call myself a blog evangelist - someone who thinks that blog is for everyone, and all should embrace blog as a religion. However, in my pursuit to convert a newbie to a blogger has often failed? I'm not sure if it was the wrong audience, or the person was a obstinate in nature - not giving a receptive mind to listen to my preaching.

Despite all my failure to converting one non-believer into a blogging fan, I still continue to preach, talk and read about blogging.

Who Can Start to Blog

1. Student
2. College Student
3. Small Business Owner
4. NGO
5. Military
6. Share Trader
7. Educator
8. Therapist
9. Lonely hearts
10. Hobbyists
11. Fresher at Work
12. Homemaker
13. Retired personal
14. Business Executive
15. Physician
16. Alternative medical practitioner
17. Naturalist
18. Foodie
19. Teacher
21. Motor sports enthusiast
22. Terrarium Trainer
23. Painter
24. Ex-military personal
26. Photographer
27. College dropout
29. Robitic
30 Para glider
31. Shopper
32. Customer service department
33. Sports person
34. Muralist
35. Schools
36. Fashion School Blogs
37. Choreography Blogs


This list will go one, and one. The reason why I listed all these is with a purpose. I will in my subsequent blogs, talk more about each of these profession and show by example how people are doing blogging and sharing their thoughts.


What about Marketing blogs?

This is a massive area where blogging is done is such a fanatic pace. A query in google search will reveal how many marketers are taking the top spot in blogging. Here are two such links

Brafton - 10 BEST MARKETING BLOGS TO FOLLOW
https://www.brafton.com/blog/content-writing/10-top-marketing-blogs-worth-following/

Ahrefs - 17 Best Marketing Blogs to Follow in 2019
https://ahrefs.com/blog/best-marketing-blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment